10.17.2015

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
I am reading Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord.

2. How many books have you read so far?
I am reading my first book.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I am looking forward to reading Eve by William Paul Young. I LOVED The Shack and I am eager to read Eve.


Eve

4.Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? The entire day thus far has been a read-a-thon interruption called WORK. I had to work 8-5 today, so not much reading took place during the first half of the read-a-thon. In order to deal with the situation, I checked in every hour to do a mini-challenge when possible and post to the blog. It actually worked out very well, and I am now thinking of hosting a mini-challenge for April's read-a-thon.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I am pleasantly surprised by how much I have enjoyed mini-challenges.


1 comment:

  1. Go you!! Great idea to fit in the mini-challenges during your work day. You should just make everyone at work do the challenge in April! Inspired by you...

    ReplyDelete