10.19.2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Closing Survey

Which hour was most daunting for you?
I was sick this year. The entire Read-a-thon proved daunting for me.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord
Eve by William Paul Young
The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve Read-a-thon next year?
No, I don't have any suggestions. Read-a-thon was great as always.

What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-a-thon?
Mini-challenges were fantastic this year.

How many books did you read?
I read one book.

What were the names of the books you read?
Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord.

Which book did you enjoy most?
Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord.

Which did you enjoy least?
Not applicable

If you were a a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year's Cheerleaders?
I was not a Cheerleader.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I am very likely to participate in the Read-a-thon again. I plan to be a Reader, and I am considering hosting a mini-challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment