1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading in Denver, CO
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?I am most looking forward to reading Asking for It by Louise O'Neill
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?I am most looking forward to enjoying some aromatic Good Earth tea while I settle in to read.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!I am a public librarian and former classroom teacher. I am also a Christian Friend(Quaker) and a labyrinth walker.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? This is my first working readathon. In past years I've had the day off from work. I was able to read for the full 24 hours, or until I fell asleep. Today, I have 3 books in my TBR pile, and I know I probably won't finish them. Also different is that I only plan to read YA books. I am participating in the YALSA Hub Challenge, so today is a 2 birds 1 stone kind of deal.