Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon April 2020
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Pueblo, Colorado
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have no snacks for this readathon
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a reference and readers' advisory librarian, so it is my job to suggest books for people to read.
5) If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do differently today? I plan to listen to more audiobooks this time around so that I can get some chores done and still participate in the readathon.