10.20.2018

Mid-Event Survey


1. What are you reading right now?
I am reading Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan.
32620349
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have read one book so far.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I am looking forward to reading The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
The Kiss Quotient

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? 
I have had near constant interruptions, but such is life.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I am surprised that I am not disappointed by my level of participation. I am enjoying the read-a-thon immensely despite the fact that I haven't read as much as usual or participated in any mini-challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment