4.24.2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon End of Event Survey


Which hour was most daunting for you? 
Hours 23 and 24 were the most daunting for me. I must have read the same page five times. This happened on more than one occasion.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? 
Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova
Between The World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?The Read-a-thon was fantastic as always. I think one thing that could make it better next time would be to have all of the mini-challenges hosted on sites that all participants can access (not Facebook). 

What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-a-Thon? I think the Facebook group went very well (just not for mini-challenges) It was a great forum for veteran Read-a-thoners and newbies to gather and share the excitement of Read-a-thon, exchange tips, and offer words of encouragement.

How many books did you read? I read four books.


         Awkward Between the World and MeRoller Girl
 Echo

What were the names of the books you read?
Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova
Between The World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan

Which book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed all of my books. Roller Girl is the book that made me laugh out loud on numerous occasions.

Which book did you enjoy least? I enjoyed all of my books very much.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? I am already planning my October 2016 Read-a-thon.

What role would you be likely to take next time? I plan to participate as a Cheerleader and a Reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment