10.12.2013

Dewey Read-A-Thon Hour 12 Update

Mid-Event Survey
 
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Eyes Tired?
 
I am very tired, but I am now with friends at a read-a-thon party so I have my second wind.
 
 
2) What have you finished reading?
 
I have finished reading three books so far:
 
  • You Know What You Have to Do by Bonnie Shimko
 
  • Ajax Penumbra 1969 by Robin Sloan
 
  • The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes
 
 
3) What is your favorite read so far?
My favorite read so far is Ajax Penumbra 1969, prequel to Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
 
4) What about your favorite snacks?
I have discovered a new affection for edamame hummus.
 
5) Have you found any new blogs through the read-a-thon? If so, give them some love.
 
I have been so busy reading that I haven't gone blog hopping YET, but I know when I get tired that I will hit the blogs for some inspiration and some mini-challenges.
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying the party! (and the hummus) Good luck for the remainder of the night, my heart will be with you even if my head is asleep.

    With Love,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, You are such a remarkable young woman. Thank you for the well wishes. Sleep well.

      Delete