4.26.2015

End of Event Meme

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I can't choose a single hour that was most difficult, but the hour I nodded off in the tub reading my book and dropped it was not the easiest.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?A few high interest books that I think could keep a Reader engaged next Read-a-thon are  Bone Gap by Laura Ruby, Saga, the entire series by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples, An Untamed State by Roxane Gay...
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?I have no suggestions for improvement. It was great as always. Thank you for adding the readalong component. I like the idea of a common read, but The Yellow Wallpaper was creepy as expletive. 
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I really liked the readalong. I had to take an extensive break from reading and so I felt less of the read-a-thon vibe, but when I read The Yellow Wallpaper and went to Twitter I felt a part of my Dewey reading community again. 
  5. How many books did you read? I read 1 graphic novel, 1 short story, and 1.5 books. I will finish the second book after the read-a-thon is officially over, but count the pages for my donation to charity.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Saga by Brian K Vaughan (Writer) and Fiona Staples (Artist), Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina, The Yellow Wallpaper, and I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (incomplete)
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina the most.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? N/A
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I was not a cheerleader, but my Cheerleaders were caps lock AWESOME. Thank you #TeamMrPopper 
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I am highly likely to participate in the Read-a-thon again. I will be a Reader next time and I am thinking about hosting a challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment