10.18.2014

Hour 12 Mid Event Meme

1. What are you reading right now?
I am reading The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin


2.How many books have you read so far?

I have completed one book so far, The Secret She Kept by ReShonda Tate Billingsley.


3.What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Aside from the book I am currently reading, I am most looking forward to Bird Box by Josh Malerman. That will be my last must read book for the read-a-thon before I move onto my optional piles.


4.Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?

Yes. I had to request the day off because this is my scheduled Saturday to work.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? No interruptions and only one schedule mishap. Now back to Mr. A.J. Fikry...



2 comments:

  1. Nice job! Enjoy the second half of the #readathon!

    --Janel from #TeamHughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took off for Readathon! I used to as well, but I no longer work weekends so this is the 2nd readathon where I haven't had to request it off. I did make the mistake of letting my sister-in-law talk me into volunteering to work the Kiddie Korner at last night's Octoberfest, but at least I have Sunday off too.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete