3.30.2014

Birthday Hangover

My 43rd birthday can be summed up with three words: popcorn, Twizzlers, and movies. My official birthday party was a movie marathon hosted by F/friends. 

1. Despicable Me 2
2. B.A.P.S
3. Brown Sugar (You know all celebrations must include this movie.)
4. The pilot episode of 7th Heaven ( I miss the Camden family, and the birthday party hostess had never seen the show!!!)
5. The Last Dragon (Taimak aka Bruce Leroy catches a bullet with his teeth!)

Why yes, that is the biggest bowl of popcorn I have ever seen.

A singing balloon!!!

Strawberry AND cherry Twizzlers. It was definitely a party!

Tulips and an orchid. Purple beauties everywhere!

Doc Popcorn is the best popcorn in the world. My favorite flavors? I must have the hoppin' jalapeno and cheesy cheddar mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment