1.26.2014

#Nerdlution Round 2

nerdlution button tiny

Round two? I hear some of you asking "What happened to round one?" I kept my goals modest and quiet during round 1 of #Nerdlution just in case I failed. Despite what I have told my students in the past I HATE failing (not that anyone likes failing, but many have a better perspective on the subject than I do), and I especially hate to fail publicly. The good news is I did not fail. My goal was to post to this blog at least once a week over the course of 50 days and I succeeded. (If you want to learn more about #Nerdlution, check out Chris's post or Colby's post)

Now, for my goals (yes, plural) for #Nerdlution Round 2.

Goal 1: Continue posting to this blog at least once a week. I would like to post more often, but I need to remain realistic. I do not have a computer or internet access at home. I ride the bus for about 30 minutes to get to a public computer. This is not a bad thing, it just means that I need to be intentional about my blogging and make it worthwhile for myself and for potential readers.

Goal 2: I will write meaningful, positive comments on 50 different blogs over the next 50 days. I am borrowing this goal from Kevin Hodgson who wrote 50 comments on 50 blogs over 50 days for round 1 of #Nerdlution. He commented on one of my blog posts and I was thrilled. It is nice when someone comments on the blog, and I want to do something nice for other bloggers. 

Good luck to all. Want to join #Nerdlution? Do it! Tell me about it in the comments if you like, but even if you want to keep your goals modest and quiet... DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Commenting on blogs is such a great nerdlution! Thank you for your comment on my blog today. AND I hope your weekly blog is linked to my blog on Thursdays! Happy Nerdluting!

    ReplyDelete