10.22.2016

Mid- Event Survey


1. What are you reading right now? I am reading Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman
2. How many books have you read so far? Two
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Black Panther and A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I have today off from work, but I've still had far too many interruptions for my liking. I dealt with the interruptions by  dealing with work "emergencies" as quickly as possible and returning to readathon land.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I am most surprised by my slow reading pace this readathon. I am enjoying readathon as always, but I am reading much more slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment