10.22.2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - October 2016

Opening Event Questions


What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
I am reading from Denver, Colorado United States of America.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? 
I have several stacks; fiction, non-fiction, young adult, middle grade, audio, and graphic novels. I am looking forward to books from each stack, but I think the book I am most looking forward to this year readathon is Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am most looking forward to wasabi flavored nori.

Tell us a little something about yourself? 
My bio pretty much says it all. I am a Christian Friend, former educator, reference librarian, and labyrinth walker.

If you participated in the last readathon, what's one thing you'll do differently today? 
Today I am reading away from home. Last year, I introduced a friend to the wonderful world of readathon. She stayed at my home and we had a readathon/slumber party minus the slumber. This year, she is hosting the party. I packed an overnight bag, must-have snacks (tuna fish, crackers, hot spiced apple cider), and two bags of books. 1 graphic novel, 2 audiobooks, and 18 print books. One huge perk of reading with a friend is double the stacks of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment