4.23.2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon - Opening Meme

Opening Meme


What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
I am reading from Denver, Colorado United States of America.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? 
I have several stacks; fiction, non-fiction, young adult, middle grade, audio, and graphic novels. I am looking forward to books from each stack, but I think the book I am most looking forward to this year readathon is The Good and Beautiful God: Falling in Love with the God Jesus Knows by James Bryan Smith.

Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am most looking forward to some tart green apples with creamy peanut butter.

Tell us a little something about yourself? 
My bio pretty much says it all. I am a Christian Friend, former educator, reference librarian, and labyrinth walker.

If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do differently today? 
In the past, I have always tried to read straight through until I reached my limit and gave in to physical exhaustion. This year I plan to take scheduled breaks for walks and snacks. I think this strategy will help me be more alert in those final hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment