4.25.2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Mid-Event Survey






Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?

I am reading the Michael L. Printz Award winner,  I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

2. How many books have you read so far?

I have read 2 books so far. 

Saga, Volume. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan (Writer) and Fiona Staples (Artist)

Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I am most looking forward to Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

I have had only one interruption, but it was an 8 hour interruption celebrating my sister's upcoming nuptials. After everyone was settled and socializing, I went in the house and read for about 45 minutes before resuming my role of Maid of Honor.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

I am surprised that I only read at the bridal shower for about an hour. 

3 comments:

  1. An 8 hour interruption - the horror! ;-) LOL! Nice work slipping in some reading even though you were occupied with the bridal showering. Keep up the great reading! #TeamPopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the bridal shower went well :) Happy reading, I hope you get more reading time in still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hour 15. It's time to shake it all up, and maybe change the reading material for something lighter, faster, easier, funnier. You've earned it. Go for a graphic novel, a comedy, a poem, a book of verse, anything, but make a change, just for a few pages or chapters. Oh... and now is the time for one of those super snacks you've been saving! ;-) #TeamMrPopper

    ReplyDelete