10.19.2014

End of Event Meme

Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour? I think you mean hours, as in hours 18-22. I'm fully awake for hours 23 and 24.          


Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Secret She Kept by ReShonda Tate Billingsley kept me thoroughly engaged. It is such an important book, but it is also a plain good read. I'd also recommend Bird Box for those who like to be kept in suspense while reading. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry was "my book" this read-a-thon.                                                                          
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No suggestions. The Read-a-Thon was great as usual.     
                                                        
What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? 
I really liked the multiple formats for participating socially. Twitter is my read-a-thon spot, but I will check out what went on at GoodReads                                                 

How many books did you read? 
I read three books (923 pages)

What were the names of the books you read? 
The Secret She Kept by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
Bird Box by Josh Malerman                                                              
Which book did you enjoy most? 
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry was the perfect book at the perfect time for me.

Which did you enjoy least? 
I enjoyed all of my books. I chose well this read-a-thon, but I still need to work on the proper sequence for the fastest reading rate.

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?    
This was my first year as a cheerleader, and I have no advice. I was a very bad (oops forgot all about the spreadsheet) but enthusiastic cheerleader.     

            
How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I am very likely to participate in the Read-a-Thon again. I will be a Reader again, and I am considering spending some time as a Cheerleader.

No comments:

Post a Comment